At PAPPAS IP we are international experts in all aspects of applying for and achieving patents of inventions and technology.
Our comprehensive service includes the following:
- Patent Application Drafting
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Filing – US and Europe
- Patent Opposition/litigation – Europe
- Patent Interference/Appeal- USA
- Provisional Application Drafting
- Patent Counseling
- Patent Strategy
- Competitor Patent Portfolio Monitoring
- Foreign Prosecution
- Patent rights negotiation
- Patent licensing
- Due diligence investigations
- Patent portfolio analysis
- Patent searches
- Patent validity opinions
- Patent infringement opinions.
At PAPPAS IP we bring together the right mix of professionals so as to provide the right mix of technical support, as well as the legal experts most familiar with the legal issues that impact the client’s technology and/or the client’s dispute.
With solid electronics, software, chemical, mechanical, materials and medical device backgrounds, our attorneys have obtained patent protection for inventions ranging from microprocessors to pharmaceuticals.
Our specific technology expertise includes the following:
- Electrical, Microelectronics, Computer
- Telecommunications, Mobile Networking
- Robotic, Laser
- Software and Business Methods
- Mechanical, Aerospace, Fluid Dynamics
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
- Bio-Medical, Life Sciences.
A trademark identifies the brand owner of a particular product or service. If you’re the owner of a trademark for a technological product that has been pirated or copied illegally, we at PAPPAS IP can help you to pursue legal action against this trademark infringement.
Our trademark services include the following:
- Trademark Prosecution
- European Community Mark
- Common law mark
- Due diligence
- Validity opinions
- Infringement Opinions
- Competitor Monitoring
We also provide a wide range of other services to our clients, including the following:
- Copyright filing
- Copyright litigation
- Work for hire Agreements
- Trade dress protection
- Trade secret litigation
- Domain name dispute
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employer/Employee Invention Rights Agreement